If you are interested in participating in ROTC beyond the MSL 101/102 (Freshmen) or MSL 201/202 (Sophomore), complete this webform and schedule an interview with the Recruiting Operations Officer to discuss what potential opportunities you may have. You can review some of the opportunities online on our website and at www.goarmy.com/rotc/ways-to-attend.html.
Current undergraduate students may qualify for ROTC scholarship and non-scholarship options as well as Army National Guard or Army Reserve opportunities.
To contract and receive Army ROTC financial opportunities, students must meet these requirements:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Minimum ACT/SAT of 19/910
- Be medically qualified
- Able to pass the Army Physical Fitness Test with 60 points in each event
- Meet US Army height and weight standards
- Have no civil convictions
- Be approved by the Professor of Military Science
- Have at least 2 years of college remaining
- U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
Campus Based Scholarships
We offer 3, 3 ½, and 4-year scholarships. Find out more about Campus Based Scholarships at www.goarmy.com/rotc/scholarships.html.